A part of CAS’s advocacy activities include working with National Sporting Organisations (NSO’s) and local researchers to bring awareness to issues of national importance that impact the development of the Australian sporting landscape.
CAS has created a series of Case Studies that highlight the importance of community sport funding and what NSO’s can implement for their communities when they have appropriate funding.
Why investing in community sport is essential
- Bowls Australia Case Study
- Tenpin Bowling Australia Case Study
- Moruya Tennis Club Case Study
- Surf Life Saving Australia – Silver Salties
- Sport Inclusion Australia Case Study
- DanceSport WA Case Study
- Table Tennis Australia Case Study
- 2021 Highlights Package Case Study
CAS is a proud supporter of the University of Canberra’s initiative the Physical Education Physical Literacy (PEPL) Approach which helps primary school teachers build confidence in delivering physical education to their students. The Approach also connects schools and the wider sporting community.
Increasing physical education in Primary Schools